Add to Calendar
November 17, 2018 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Messy Church – a fun way of being church for families
Fun, Faith, Friendship, Food
- Messy Church is a different form of church for both children and adults. It involves creativity, celebration and hospitality.
- We begin with a creative time to explore the biblical theme followed by a short celebration time involving story, prayer, song, and games. Then we finish with a sit-down meal together at tables.
- It’s a church for people at all stages of their faith journey and of any age
- Its aim is to introduce Jesus, to give an opportunity to encounter him and to grow closer to him.
- Holcombe Brook Messy Church usually meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month (though may occasionally vary) between 4.00 and 6.00 pm
- All are welcome, families and single people, all ages, Children do need to bring an adult with them!